- Class "E" safety helmet with plastic suspension resistant to more than 20,000 Volts.
- Composition of 98% Polyethylene, 1.5% Pigment with polyethylene base and 0.5% Mineral Additive.
- Plastic suspension of 6 points.
- Ambidextrous brooch with Fast Fit® adjustment.
- Replaceable foam pad that absorbs sweating.
- Accurate fit anatomical suspension design.
- New design in the naquera to avoid the detachment of the helmet.
- Allows internal ventilation and adapts to the head naturally.
- Drainage channel so that the water falls through the front part of the hull.
- Reinforced in the frontal, parietal and occipital area.
- Washable Dubetina.
- Designed for fit in small and large skulls.
- Patented Fast Fit® multi-adjustment system, with ambidextrous device.
- Certificate under the rules:
- ANSI / ISEA Z89.1-2009.
The product is designed for use in the industrial, construction, repair, and anywhere where user safety is essential.
Currently on stock:
|Available Options: |
Industrial Safety Helmet Plastic Suspension Datasheet