- Class "E" safety helmet with textile suspension resistant to more than 20,000 Volts.
- Composition of 98% Polyethylene, 1.5% Pigment with polyethylene base and 0.5% Mineral Additive.
- Textile suspension of 6 points.
- Nylon textile tape (19 mm).
- Replaceable foam pad that absorbs sweating.
- Exact fit anatomical suspension design.
- Color: Yellow, Orange, Blue, White, Gray, Black, Red, Pink, Green, Yellow High Visibility, Orange High Visibility and Green High Visibility.
Protect the head and neck of the worker from dangers and blows. Reduces the risk of severe head injuries and neck injuries.
- New design in the naquera to avoid the detachment of the helmet.
- Allows internal ventilation and adapts to the head naturally.
- Drainage channel so that the water falls through the front part of the hull.
- Reinforced in the frontal, parietal and occipital area.
- Designed for fit in small and large skulls.
- Washable Dubetina.
- Patented Fast Fit® multi-adjustment system, with ambidextrous device.
- NYCE Certificate in accordance with the Official Mexican Standard NOM-115-STPS-2009
- Meets ANSI.
|Available Options: |